WORLD NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE
What is it about?The objective of WORLD NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE 2014 Conference is to provide an international forum for the discussion of issues affecting the commercial nuclear fuel cycle, with a focus on enhancing the economic competitiveness of the nuclear fuel cycle and nuclear energy. Leading industry experts will provide information and insights that will help you and your company navigate successfully through the complex and changing fuel marketplace.
Who will be in attendance?• utility fuel managers
• utility executives who manage production economics and risks
• uranium producers, converters, enrichers and fabricators
• nuclear fuel brokers, traders and consultants
• transporters of nuclear materials
• nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
• energy economists and analysts for financial, and investment institutions
• government policymakers and regulators.